You CAN Save Your Relationship!
Heal, Reconnect, & Change Things For The Better... Faster Than You'd Expect.
(Even If Nothing You've Tried Before Has Worked)
Let us show you how.I'm Ready For Us To Be Better
You're a rockstar and a trailblazer everywhere else... successful wherever you put your energy and attention... except your relationship. It's time to change that... time to go from serious struggles to extraordinary satisfaction and unbreakable bonds. If you're ready, we're ready. Let us show you the way.
~We are Queer, Trans, and Polyam identified and affirming!~
"How Did We Get Here?"
It didn’t start out this way.
In the beginning, there was love, connection, hope, and the excitement of finding someone who you knew you wanted to share life with…
But then something happened.
Maybe it was a slow progression…
Issue left unresolved, differences and disagreements you can’t get past, communication struggles, and the compounding of wounds from fights unrepaired...
Or maybe it was an unexpected event or transition…
A traumatic loss, betrayal, or shift in identity… and now you’re not sure who your partner is anymore, who YOU are, or how can ever go back, move past, heal from, or rebuild.
So you find yourself in a place of pain and frustration, confusion and uncertainty, drain and defeat.
Tired of moving through your days heavy, lonely, and heartbroken from the disconnection and hurt.
Tired of managing a headspace that's consumed by what’s been happening, distracted from the other things in life that matter to you.
And you’ve probably fought hard to try to make things better.
You’ve tried talking about it, fighting about it, holding it in. Maybe you’ve read books, listened to podcasts, or gone on a retreat. Maybe you’ve even tried therapy…
Still, nothing has gotten better.
And while there’s a part of you that thinks about leaving, in your heart of hearts…
You KNOW you don’t want to lose this relationship.. You just want things to be better.
But you don’t know how, and you’re running out of energy, ideas, and hope.
We can help.
Tell Me How
(As impossible as it may seem right now...)
Things CAN be so much better than they've been!
Yes. You CAN heal from that affair. You CAN recover from years of disconnect. You CAN find love and passion again. And you CAN make it through whatever change, loss, or pain you're going through right now.
It may not be easy... at least at first... but if it's what you really want, we know the way.
And we've seen what's possible-- we've experienced it ourselves in our own relationship!
We know that with the right tools and support, couples can make it from the brink of despair and divorce (or breakup) into extraordinary happiness. In fact, we believe that you are here, right now, because you are ready for that next level of healing, growth, and love in your life.
There's no going back to "how it was," there's only going forward to "how you want it to be."
And trust us, it can be even better than you have ever imagined.
You deserve to feel happy, energized, and loved in your relationship. And we want that for you!
We know it's possible, and helping you get there, is what drives us.
Here's what we can help you achieve:
Communicate with one another more easily & effectively. No more blow-ups or shut downs. No more fear of talking or walking on eggshells. You can resolve differences & disagreements, because communication works!
Navigate Challenges TOGETHER
Become true partners in this life. You're on the same team, and you're acting like it-- with compassion, support, and collaboration. Your needs & feelings matter. It's "us" against the problems.
Repair, Heal, and Finally Let Go
A lot of hurt and resentment have built up; it's time to heal and let it go. Finally leave the past behind you in a way that feels good. And new hurts, when they happen, get repaired quickly and easily.
Energy to Build the Life of Your Dreams.
Resting easy in the security and satisfaction of your love, you can now focus on the other things that matter to you-- your calling, your passions, and your big dreams for the future.
But you need to know the TRUTH about what it takes
You've spent a long time stuck in these painful patterns. Too long.
If you're like most couples, you've already tried a few things to make your relationship better, but they haven't worked... or at least not as well as you wanted them to.
You're not alone. Most of the couples we see have been stuck in some degree of struggle for 7 years or more!
After so much time, real, lasting change can begin to feel impossible.
Let us again assure you-- it's not!
But it does take MORE than what most people try, (and believe it or not, you have NOT tried everything yet!)
Going from disconnected, unhappy, and hurting to happily ever after is not a journey for the faint of heart, and it doesn't happen overnight.
(Though, you'd be surprised at how quickly things can start to improve!)
Transforming your relationship takes commitment, courage, and the willingness to learn, grow, and step into YOUR next level of self.
Yes, YOUR next level.
Certainly, your partner has work to do too, but focusing on what they need to change is ineffective at best, and, more often than not, makes things worse.
The truth is, it only takes ONE person to change a relationship, but when BOTH of you are doing the work of improving your own part of what hasn't been working-- with true commitment, courage, and willingness to grow-- THAT is when the magic happens.
If you think you've got what it takes, and you're willing to give your all to save your relationship, then we want to show up to help make it happen.
Check out the (kind of) brief video below to hear Dr. Jeni share about the "3 C's"- qualities that our most successful partners have.I'm Ready To Level Up
A (Better!) Alternative To Couples Therapy
Here's why working with us... works!
When we work with couples, we get results.
Our couples experience tremendous improvement in their relationship in as little as 3 months!
Why are our results so good? Great question!
1) We know what we are doing.
- We bring a combined 20+ years of experience in relationship healing and personal development.
- Our work is grounded in cutting edge research and thought leadership in couples therapy, personal development, mindset, coaching, and spirituality.
- We use (and teach you) a clear, proven framework for understanding problems and empowering you into solutions.
- Our program was developed in response to Jeni's 10+ year PhD-level work as a licensed Couple & Family Therapist, and the ways she found that her training in couples therapy was falling short (both in her work with clients AND her relationship with Cal!)
2) We go way beyond "support." Regardless of which coaching program you choose, we provide:
- Coaching feedback and support for you AND your partner, both individually AND together.
- Additional access to us between sessions so you can get the extra support you need when you need it.An entire digital curriculum to help you learn the key concepts, frameworks, and skills to help you be more effective in creating change.
- A full PDF workbook to review the curriculum (or in case you like to read rather than watch).
- Integration exercises to help take the learning deeper and begin to apply it immediately.
- Access to a growing library of classes that deep dive on additional relationship struggles, experiences, and solutions, so you can learn more about topics that are most relevant to YOU.
- A supportive community to offer feedback and remind you that you're not alone.
3) We help you build and keep momentum, so things can keep getting better and easier... faster.
- It's not just an hour per week, like therapy (this is not therapy!). Working with us means prioritizing your relationship and spending about 2-4 hours each week learning, processing, reflecting, applying, and receiving feedback.
- We help you focus on what you want to be different going forward and we offer clear, specific steps you can take each week to get there.
- Our program and process builds upon itself, setting you up for success as you and your relationship grow and heal.
- We are paying attention to how you're doing and become your accountability partners; you're not alone in this work.
4) We provide you with community
- We can learn better together, with the support of others, and from the experience of others.
- Community inspires more resources. What one person says or asks results in responses and resources from us that benefit everyone!
- Relationship struggles too often show up in isolation. Community doesn't mean you have to choose to "air your dirty laundry" in front of strangers, but it DOES mean, that you get to realize you're not alone... and there is great power in that.
- When you offer feedback and support to others, it benefits you as much as them.
I hate to say it, but I no longer believe in the effectiveness of couples therapy (especially since I invested SO much time, money, and energy in that particularly career!) But I know all too well what the drawbacks are. The truth is, couples therapy, marital counseling, even premarital counseling... they are all missing too many critical pieces of what you need!
Couples Therapy/Marital Counseling is MISSING:
- Ongoing support and feedback BETWEEN sessions!
- Accountability support, to keep you engaged in the growth, changes, and practicing new skills
- The transformational relationship education, so you can know what to do differently/better and how to do it!
- Space for each partner's individual growth and healing journey in ADDITION to the relationship's growth and healing journey. (If y'all aren't doing your own work, then it's much harder to get anywhere in a couple's session because you just end up triggering one another while trying to talk about your problems!)
- A focus on SOLUTIONS, with a clear proven path to take you from where you are to where you want to go
- Community, so you can learn and grow in connection with others... not isolated and alone. (Hey, we've ALL got "dirty laundry!")
We have created our PowerfuLove Programs to INTENTIONALLY fill the gaps that couples therapy (and other solutions) are missing... so that you can have EVERYTHING you need to finally heal, improve your relationship, and get to a place that feels safe, easy, and wildly delightful to you AND your partner(s).
Check out the powerful testimonial below from a fellow PhD Couple and Family Therapist (and PowerfuLove client).What's My Next Step?
Christine B, PhD, MFT
I am so thankful for the Powerful Love program and everything that Jeni and Calvin have built. As a therapist myself, I honestly didn’t know where to turn when my husband and I needed support. I felt like our needs were too “out there” for traditional couples therapy, and was concerned that our issues would get reduced to a dichotomy - right or wrong, good or bad - not taking into account the things that I felt were so important (but historically very misunderstood in psychotherapy).
My husband and I have only worked with Jeni and Cal for a little over a month, but it has been transformative for me (and for us! Holy cow!). They are remarkably open-minded, I have felt so seen and validated (and I know my husband has, too). Both personally and professionally, I think their format for coaching is absolutely phenomenal. The weekly modules are full of such great information (again, I cannot stress this enough, I have a PhD in marriage and family therapy and have been a practicing therapist…and I have learned SO much from this program!) The way Jeni and Cal team up so that my husband and I each have a dedicated coach/advocate helps us feel so safe and heard. It felt like such a relief after we started working with them - like suddenly, we weren’t in charge of solving all of our problems…we had help. We weren’t alone. After trying to navigate things on our own, it feels so good to have such support,
It feels like Cal and Jeni genuinely care about us, and are our biggest cheerleaders. I was literally tearing up this morning thinking how grateful I am that a friend (and fellow therapist) recommended them…I cannot imagine where we would be without this program. In fact, I have referred so many of my own friends, clients, and family to them…I have always felt helpless as a therapist (seeing individuals) when my clients and their partners needed support…now I enthusiastically send them to Jeni and Cal. I believe so deeply in what they’ve built, how they’ve structured their program, and the support they provide, both as a professional in the field and as a client on the receiving end. Honestly, my only regret was not beginning sooner!
Your Next Step (It's Free!)
Contact us for a FREE 90-minute Relationship Empowerment coaching session.
We'll help you get clear on exactly what’s not working, what you want to be different, and the next most important steps you can take to get there.
If we think we can help and that you'd be a good fit for one of our programs, we can talk about that too, but either way our goal is to empower you with clarity and direction.
This is NOT a sales call. It's a supportive coaching session... a "taste" of us, so to speak... with the opportunity to talk about working together, if we all agree it is the right fit. Ultimately, we want you to leave this call in a better place than you arrived... whether we work together or not. A gift of love... from us to you... simply because you deserve it.
I Love FREE 😍
Who we are...
Welcome, dear one. We're so glad you found us! My name is Dr. Jeni Wahlig (she/they), and with me is my partner and soulmate, Calvin Osili (he/him).
We are members of the LGBTQ+ community and polyamorous. We are an interracial couple and a blended family with four young kids! Attention to intersectionality, power and privilege is a core value for ourselves, our relationship, and our work.
Our relationship has been an epic story that began with years of painful and exhausting struggles that nearly destroyed us. Not even my PhD and private practice in couples therapy was enough to save our relationship.
We were drained and defeated, consumed by our struggles, and it was affecting every other area of our lives. Something had to change, or we weren't going to make it.
Thankfully, we figured it out and transformed our relationship from disconnected and dissatisfied into an easy, fulfilling, 99% conflict-free relationship of our dreams!
And it was THIS experience that inspired us to examine exactly what we'd done so we could help others do the same (but more quickly and easily than we did!)
This work is our joy and our passion. We see the opportunity to walk alongside you in your relationship healing and growth journey as a sacred honor and privilege, and we give everything we can to support the success of the couples we work with.
Learn more about us
Who we work with...
We don't work with just anyone; we know it's important to find the right "fit".
We want the time, energy, and money you spend in any work with us to be more than worth the investment.
So here are the kind of folx we vibe with best...
- Queer, Trans/Gender Diverse, and Polyam/CNM folx-- We are dedicated to being a source of support that is safe, affirming, and knowledgeable of these unique experiences and relationship dynamics
- Trailblazers-- folx who are committed to carving their own path, being in full alignment with their Truth, who dare to go after their dreams, and who desire to live their fullest and most joyful expressions of Self.
- Rebels and counter-culture folx-- people who are courageous enough to pursue radical authenticity, live outside of the box, challenge norms, and march to the beat of their own drum.
- Mission-driven entrepreneurs, helpers, healers, spiritual seekers, light-workers, soulmates, and twin-flames. We see you, we feel you, we are you.
- Parents who deeply desire to show their children how to do love and relationships far better than they'd ever been taught themselves.
- ANY person or couple committed to personal growth and accountability-- You, who are willing to do the work to center in love and consciousness so that you can build an energizing, fulfilling, authentic partnership that lasts.
The identities and descriptions above are also parts of who WE are and how we identify. We get these experiences and the unique strengths, struggles, and relationship dynamics that can arise for folx within these identities. It is important for us to be visible as representatives and resources to our communities, to own who we are, and to reflect to you that you are in good, safe company with us.
We model what's possible, and we GET the unique struggles for folx in these intersections.
If any of these sounds like you, then you've found your people!Let's Connect
What others are saying...
Jen B. & Alex B.
Jeni and Calvin helped us save our marriage. When we first connected with them, we honestly weren't sure if we were going to make it. Though the work was hard sometimes, Jeni and Cal's coaching and support always got us through. Now, things are better than it's ever been. We are happier, we fight much less, we repair more quickly, and even the kids have noticed our improvements. This program was worth every penny and more. I don't think we could have made it here today without it.
Thank you Jeni and Calvin; you've been such a blessing to our lives!
Jeni and Cal are trailblazers in their approach to relationships. They have taken some of the most progressive philosophies on how to do relationships and brought them together in a way that just makes sense. Their approach is gentle and compassionate. Their methods are filled with so much knowledge and direction that it brings the truth of each special situation to light. There have been so many “ah ha” moments while talking with them. I always leave feeling hopeful and empowered to make positive changes in myself and my marriage.
I am a mental health professional and co-founder of a program designed to support educators both professionally and personally. As I was listening to Cal and Jeni speak about Empowered Accountability I was shocked at how much I was personally impacted by their message! Cal and Jeni are very good at what they do and I was impressed by their ability to get me to truly reflect on my own relationship and easily find ways that I, myself, can work on things within my own life. After their presentation, I found myself laughing, because I thought they would be good for my group members, but in fact they were really good for ME! Thank you Cal and Jeni!
Chris S. and Mary S.
Jeni and Calvin changed our lives dramatically. Their insight, dedication and thoughtfulness not only put our relationship on the right track, but also helped us grow as parents. Their gentle guidance allowed us to confront hard topics and question old assumptions.
Jeni and Calvin delved into the root of our issues rather than “treating the symptoms.” They focused on developing tools to work through difficulties in a constructive, empowered way. The language they used to identify common relationship pitfalls have already permeated our interactions weekly and continue to strengthen our relationship.
What makes their program stand out is the combination of teaching with individual and couples coaching. We are forever grateful to them for their insight, honesty, and dedication. We are stronger than we have ever been in our eighteen years of marriage.
I cannot say enough about Dr. Jeni!! I have done many years of therapy and have never felt like it helped me in any way. In fact, I had given up on getting help and advice from therapists because I felt like they just weren't effective.
Dr. Jeni is such a kind, caring and empathetic person. When we talked via zoom, she listened intently to everything I needed to talk about first, then she was able to help me understand the things I needed so badly to understand but in a different way then any therapist has ever been able to do. Her words of advice regarding my personal/relationship issues were so incredibly informative and it helped me understand in a way that will help me get through what I am going through. She is not your typical therapist. She doesn't just sit there and listen to you without actually giving you tools to help you. Her techniques and tools coupled with her ideology of how to make a relationship succeed and how to better understand yourself and your spouse really helped me. She made me believe that I am a good wife and mom and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how bad things are. It has only been one day since we talked and I am already seeing changes.
I am so indebted to Dr. Jeni and I look forward to continue to work with her.
If you are considering finding someone to talk to regarding any relationship issues please reach out to her!! She is truly amazing!!
I can't imagine getting into an intimate relationship with someone who doesn't know these tools, having been through the program.
Want our TOP 5 Tips for Improving your relationship QUICKLY?
We know you want your relationship to feel better, like, yesterday! So why wait another minute?
Get started on YOUR journey to an extraordinary relationship with our
FREE TOP 5 TIPS for Improving your Relationship Quickly.
We've even thrown in a BONUS 30-minute mastery video with Dr. Jeni Wahlig, to take you even further.
Let your journey toward EXTRAORDINARY start today!
Join the Relationship (R)evolution!
We have powerful support offerings, tailored to help you take action, now.
Path to Extraordinary Relationships Library Membership
Get unlimited access to dozens of Path classes, science-backed, accountability-centered, and empowering deep-dive explorations into common relationship struggles and how to powerfully navigate them so that YOU can create a truly extraordinary relationship. We create at least one new Path class every month, the topic of which is based upon the input/feedback we get from YOU and/our coaching clients!
$88.00 USD every month
We'd Love to Stay Connected! Join Our Mailing List!
We would love to keep you up to date (via occasional and tastefully worded emails) about on new offerings, updates, and other great stuff.
From Ours To Yours... May Your Relationships Become As Powerful As We Know They Can Be.
Here's to a future that's better than ever because of the healing we do, the people we become, and the love we grow.